The activities of the Office of Sustainability of Bursa Uludag University (BUU) are as follows:
1. Planning sustainability activities at the campus,
2. Monitoring the work and projects of sustainability commissions, analyze, visualize, mapping, and publishing the campus sustainability data,
4. Management of the sustainability web page of Bursa Uludag University,
5. Awareness raising on sustainable development by working together with the sustainable development student club and other student clubs,
6.Improving partnerships of the university towards sustainable development
9. Preparation of the sustainability action plan and annual sustainability reports of the university with the contribution of participatory mechanisms.
Prof. Dr. Arzu ÇAHANTİMUR BUU Faculty of Architecture Department of Architecture
Prof. Dr. Gökhan Ekrem ÜSTÜN BUU Faculty of Engineering, Environmental Engineering Department
Dr. Öğretim Üyesi Sevginaz IŞIK, BUU Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Department of Economics
Ömer Oğuzhan TURHAN BUU Strategy Development Department, Deputy Director of Strategic Planning
İrem Sevgi YORGANCI BUÜ Sustainable Campus Coordinatorship, Environmental Engineer
Bursa Uludag University set the vision and goals for sustainable development, as shown in the figure below. The official strategy is shaped according to the sustainability vision.
Introduction Presentations and Reports