REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN THE STATE CONSERVATORY
MUSIC AND BALLET ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
• To be convenient in terms of health
• Submission of the necessary documents without any missings until the deadline is vital
• To take the exam in the date, place and hour announced by the Rectorate and to be successful in the exam.
• It is necessary for the candidates to have passed to the required grade and to be at the convenient age for that grade. The candidates can be maximum one year older than the required age. (Age 6 is taken as the basis for grade 1 at elementary school. Month and day are not considered)
• To be able to repeat the mono, double, three and four sound accords to repeat the melody with sound, the rhythm with stroke which will be pitched by means of a piano by the Exam Committee at the exam.
• To be successful in the tests to assess musical skill, hearing, cognition and memory by the Exam Committee.
• To make a positive impression in the interview in terms of music education and to reflect the required characteristics of the profession (physical, mental and psychological…etc.)
• In the first and second steps, success grade is 70 over 100. Successful candidates are ordered in a list in accordance with their grade for different majors. The ones who have taken below 70 will not be short-listed by no means whatsoever. At the end of the second step of the exam, the ones who have taken to 70 and more will be taken in the substitute list. In the event that there is an unoccupied quota, these candidates will be registered.
• The candidates who will apply for the part- time student status have to be continuing their education in the 3. and 4. grades of an Elementary School.
Note: The students who have gained the right to register will supply their instruments themselves.