Online Application Process
- Applications will be made "Online". Applications by post will not be accepted.
- The application link will be published on the web site of the Institute.
- The information that is filled in during the online application will be accepted as the candidate's statement.
- Candidates must keep their transcripts and graduation certificates showing the graduate and undergraduate grade averages for undergraduate, postgraduate, and graduate diploma as pre-interview documents, along with photocopies during interviews to show the members of the jury as they wish. These documents are not submitted to the jury. If returned, it will not be returned.
- Applications that do not comply with the special conditions required by the programs and the conditions of the Institute will be rejected.
- Candidates are required to follow the interview lists and their results through the same system.
- In the evaluation phase students should write their score in the transcripts in the 4th grade system if the universities have the scores in both the 100th and 4th grades.
- These notes are automatically translated by the online application system according to the 4th system conversion chart of YÖK.
- The decision taken at the 11.12.2015 meeting of the Institute; Interviews will be held in case of having at least 10 applications in Secondary Education Programs and it is mandatory that at least 10 students among the winning students should be registered. Otherwise the program will not open. In case of opening the program, it is found appropriate to open elective courses in case of selection of at least 3 students.
- Candidate questionnaires will be called twice as many as the quota number of applicants.
- Candidates will be able to apply for a thesis and a non thesis program at the same time. Two thesis or two non-thesis programs can not be applied at the same time.
- In the event of a false, inaccurate, or untruth contradiction or in case of submitting a falsified document, applications will not be accepted and legal action will be taken and the acquired rights will not be claimed.